The NEXUM pulse-echo ultrasonic time-of-flight (TOF) measurement device, measures, displays, stores and transfers bolt load and elongation data in a new, single purpose unit.
NEXUM uses a rugged, sealed color touch screen for all operator I/O. The screen uses proven medical touch panel hardware.
The measurement system is a hybrid technique, using the best of both analogue and digital signal processing techniques for fast signal acquisition and precise single shot TOF measurement.
- rechageable by external charger or Micro-USB
- Resolution: 0.0001 mm
- large 4,7” color touch screen
- light weight – only 1.5 kg
- IP44 protection class
- cost-effective measurement of bolt elongation and preload force
- compatible with MS Windows and MS Excel, no further special software required
- build-in temperature probe for exact measurement