The Eco2Touch hydraulic unit is not just a tool in connection with a high-precision hydraulic wrench. Rather, it is a measuring device, a documentation unit and/or a problem solver.
Developed and continuously improved by users, the Eco2Touch is an intuitive and user-friendly system that can be used in almost any environment.
Due to the robust structure, even the most difficult conditions such as opencast mining, wind power, mining or, for example, the steel industry are no problem for the system.
In order to prevent errors in assembly processes, the complete system can be checked before use by means of an integrated test. The system also monitors internally during the screwdriving process and continuously carries out a plausibility check.
State-of-the-art measuring techniques offer various possible solutions to meet your requirements efficiently and professionally. Our modular concept enables ideal customer-specific solutions for product releases, PFU and maintenance planning.
Your options with the Eco2Touch system:
- Torque controlled tightening (DGA), tightening factor: 1.4-1.6
- Torque controlled – angle of rotation monitored tightening (DGD) tightening factor: 1.4
- Torque-angle controlled tightening (DDA) (joint torque + angle of rotation)
- bsp; elastic as well as over-elastic tightening factor 1.2 or 1.0 Yield point controlled
- tightening (SGA), tightening factor 1.2 (however, calculation with αA is not necessary, since Fmin is used for dimensioning)
In short: With this system you can individually preload your screw connections to the maximum, analyze problems in your system and process and meet all current guidelines.
The system offers revision and tamper-proof documentation of all settings and the measured values determined. The recorded data is saved and printed out as specified.>
The system is network-capable and accessible via the web. Interfaces used are both LAN/WLAN and GSM/UMTS. In addition, the data can be called up directly on the machine in the network and can also be accessed online in the future.