Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, a “team player” and looking for an exciting challenge? Would you like to grow beyond yourself every day with our young and dynamic team? Then you’ve come to the right place!
- Project acquisition, customer support and consulting on site for complex system solutions in the WIND INDUSTRY Europe (Focus Germany, Belgium, Holland & Denmark)
- Independently execution and implementation of product training and demonstrations
- Conception, design and optimization of system solutions
- Quotation preparation and tracking
- Project planning and management
- Implementation of Industry 4.0 (integration of screwdriving systems into the digital data management of our customers)
- Implementation of feasibility analyses
- Evaluation of customer and market requirements for the further and new development of products
- Completed technical study (mechanical engineering, engineering or similar) alternatively a technical training with further training as a technician / master craftsman
- Application and sales experience desirable
- Interest in the development of technical solutions
- Safe handling of MS-Office
- Sovereign, communicative and presentation-strong personality
- Good German and English skills both spoken and written
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working
- An interesting, varied and independent activity in an economically healthy and future-oriented company
- Freedom for commitment and initiative
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Active participation in work processes and continuous improvement.
- A young dynamic team
- In addition, we offer training, further education and individual career opportunities.
- Company parties and excursions are also part of the program.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with great colleagues.
- In addition, we equip you with company cars for private use, notebook and smartphone.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter with possible starting date and salary expectations.